Tuesday, September 30, 2014

11 weeks

11 weeks down. 28 to go!
I am so happy that I'll be entering the 2nd trimester soon! I probably won't be saying that come trimester #3 ;)

But, I'm VERY excited that I can now finally start these fun weekly updates with food to show baby G growing! Hard to believe that about 2 weeks ago he/she was only the size of a grape!





How far along? 11 weeks
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: Can't recall a best moment this week
Worst moment this week:  Being sick with a head cold for 1 week straight and not being able to take anything to get some relief
Miss anything: Still coffee
Food cravings: Nothing

Anything make you queasy or sick: So far nothing this week, I'm back to being able to eat like a normal person.
Have you started to show yet? Still sporting a mini baby bump right now

Gender prediction: Girl
Looking forward to: Our first trimester screening which is next week. The good of it; I'll get to see baby G again, the bad of it; it test for down's :(

No comments:

Post a Comment