Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 7

We are now 7 weeks pregnant with our sweet baby G. The past 2 weeks I've been absolutely miserable with fatigue and being nauseated. I couldn't eat anything without it making me gag and even looking at recipes on Pinterest made me sick. Turns out the prenatal I was taking was making me feel horrible. I'd been taking the "Nature Made" Multi Prenatal since May when we started trying, one night I forgot to take it and the next day I felt great. I put two and two together and went another night without it and again felt great.

Last Wednesday we had our first baby appointment where we finally got to see our little blueberry and hear the heartbeat which I'm so surprised we did since I'm still really early. My Doctor hooked me up with some Zofran for nausea and vomiting and also prescribed me a new prenatal vitamin.




How far along? 7 weeks
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: Feeling good enough to eat a real meal after 2 weeks of surviving on noodle soup and spaghettios
Miss Anything? I still miss my starbucks, I know I could treat myself once in awhile, but I'm dealing pretty well.
Food cravings: Nothing right now 
Anything making you queasy or sick: My all time favorite food; hot dogs officially disgust me
Have you started to show yet: I have a little pudge, or maybe it's bloat?
Gender prediction: Girl, everyone is telling us a girl.
Looking forward to:  EVERYTHING, getting furniture into the nursery 

Over our nice long Labor Day weekend, Hubby and I finished painting and laying down hardwood floor in the nursery and the new extra bedroom. We went with a gray for the walls since we'll be doing a gender neutral nursery along with white furniture.



Next on the todo list is putting together a closet system and searching for a while dresser that will serve as a changing table. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! This is an exciting time for you (despite the nausea, etc)...meeting your new baby will be the most amazing thing. My Oliver is now almost seven and Charlotte is 3.5...they are our treasures. Have fun getting ready for your little blueberry!

    Popping over from the EBT...

    ReplyDelete