Monday, June 2, 2014

Two week torture

Sunday began the two week torture! A million emotions are running through me as I begin this journey. What started out as a plan to start trying in October quickly changed to a spontaneous let's try now! I was both ecstatic and terrified that our lives could very soon be changing!
I had originally planned to start my prenatal vitamins in August, but this morning I rushed over to CVS before work to pick up my drug of choice.

Nature's Made's Multi Prenatal vitamin.
It taste disgusting and is like swallowing a horse pill but in the end it will be all worth it. I popped one as soon as I got to work! Since it has folic acid's in it I won't need to continue my original Folic Acid vitamin which was 400 mcg because this prenatal has 800 mcg. 
My doctor's appointment is tomorrow so I'm anxious to get this all under way.
Please keep me in your prayers and your fingers crossed that I'm able to get a Big Fat Positive in 2 weeks! 

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how scared/excited you must be right now! Hope everything goes very well. :)

    ReplyDelete