Saturday, August 16, 2014

Baby Nursery

It may be a tad bit early to start decorating a nursery, but when you've been praying for a baby you just can't help yourself. Back before baby G was evening thought of I wanted to do the guest bedroom in grey, yellow, blue, and white. We're going for a gender neutral theme, something that will grow along with the baby.

What has inspired me


Using frames from our wedding I spray painted them white and printed out some cute wall art to hang on the nursery walls. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE pinterest?

Tuesday I'll go for my first baby appointment, well not necessarily a baby appointment but to discuss the medications I'm taking at the moment, then the following week I'll go in for the official first baby appointment where we will hopefully see our little bean!!!

How far along? 5 weeks
Stretch marks? No
Best moment this week: No morning sickness....yet (fingers crossed it never rears it's ugly head)
Miss Anything? Coffee and Peach wine
Food cravings: Pulled pork BBQ, and Chinese food 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not yet
Have you started to show yet: I have a little pudge, or maybe it's bloat?
Gender prediction: Girl, everyone is telling us a girl.
Looking forward to:  EVERYTHING 



No comments:

Post a Comment