Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

Sweet baby G will be making their appearance into the world in April of 2015.
Over the weekend we made the announcement to our families at our wedding rehearsal!
After 4 short months of trying God has finally blessed us with a little miracle and we couldn't be more excited.
5 weeks: Our baby is the size of a sesame seed, and what I thought was belly fat from stress over our wedding just so turns out to be a little bun in the oven.

How am I feeling? Besides being tired all the time, I feel fantastic (knock on wood) luckily I haven't started with any "morning" sickness yet, but we're still very early in the pregnancy so I won't be surprised if things change within the next week.

What's next? Our first baby appointment has been set for the last week of August when I'll be 8 weeks along. We will get our first sonogram and go over everything there is to do and know about being pregnant.
Getting a little head of myself I also started a baby registry with Target and we have already received some adorable baby hats as a wedding gift from some family members.

Justin and I are debating whether or not to find out the sex of the baby, my first instinct was to wait until delivery but we'll see if I can hold out. Has anyone else waited until giving birth to find out the sex?

I'm so excited to start documenting my pregnancy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment